BUY 3 GET 1 FREE OFFER - PUT 3 CAMERAS IN YOUR BASKET AND WE WILL ADD THE 4TH ONE FREE!
1080p AHD CCTV 3.6mm fixed lens bullet camera, 1080p 2.4Mp Sensor 1984 x 1225 pixels, >50 Metres Dual I/R Array Infra Red and I/R Cut Filter, cable managed bracket, looks amazing on any domestic property, also at home in any commercial enviroment, very futuristic styling.
Mounts on walls, soffits etc, and due to the integrated bracket - has no visible cabling.
- Professional CCTV camera with 1080p AHD for superb high definition images,
- Dual I/R Array LED's for 50 Metres of Infra Red Night Vision and IR Cut Filters for clearer long range night vision
- Fixed 3.6mm lens with a 1/2.7” Sensor offering an approximate shot of 90 degrees.Perfect for wide angle viewing of car parking areas, industrial units, warehouses, and patios and gardens
- True Colour (16.7 million) to offer more realistic image colour. No more greens instead of blacks.
- Weatherproofed to IP66 for external use in all conditions, adjustable sun shield.
- Easily mountable to external and internal walls
- Modern design ideal for domestic or commercial environments
- 12v DC, drawing >800 ma with the Infra Red on
- White Finish with cut proof cable management bracket.
Whats included in the box?
1 x 1080p AHD Camera
Mounting Screws and Plugs
This CCTV Camera is packed with great features and is perfect for many environments.
For more information or for advice on this model, please call us on 01782 331660 and we will happily advise.
|Image Sensor||1/2.7" 1080p MX223 Sensor, True Color, 16.7 Million Colors, 4 in 1 switchable to AHD/TVi/CVi/CVBS (Analogue 960H)|
|Lens||Japanese I/R , 3MP, 3.6mm lens|
|Minimum Illumination||0 lux (I/R on) I/R: >50 Metres, I/R Cut Filters, 2 x pcs x Hi-Lite Shark I/R ARRAY LED's|
|DSP||Latest V30 DSP, 1/2.7"|
|Sensor Area||4.9mm x 3.7mm|
|Effective Pixels||1984 (H) x 1225(V)|
|Total Pixels||1984 x 1225|
|Horizontal Resolution||1984 pixels|
|I/R||2 x pcs I/R Array Mini Hi-Lite Shark|
|View Angle||Approx >85 degree shot.|
|Power||12V DC up to 800mA with everything on and the I/R on|
|Power Supply Requirements||Mimimum 1000mA 12V DC Switched Mode, but 12 V 2000mA recomended, please avoid using a Regulated Power Supply as they have a tendancy for the Voltage to go high under heavy load, this may reduce the life of the LED's|
|Bracket||Included as a Cable Managed Cut proof with rear cable exit. ,|
|Dimensions||Approx Length of the body (100mm)|
|Weatherproofing||Weatherproof to IP66|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: